A. R. S. Awards
During recent years no special list of plants receiving A. R. S. Awards has been printed. Instead such varieties have been included in the regular American Rhododendron Society Plant Registry lists with the award symbols following the name. It has been suggested that a special list be printed, and the list follows, for 1963 to the present date. Following present requirements the date the award was made is included. The name of the person who requested the judging, usually the breeder, but occasionally one who bought a seedling plant and is naming and introducing it, is also given.
- 'Eulalie Wagner' P.A. 1964, Carl Fawcett, Tacoma, Wash.
- 'Ken Janeck' P. A. 1964, Mr. and Mrs. Ken Janeck, Tacoma, Wash.
- 'Kimberly' P. A. 1963, Harold Greer, Eugene, Oregon.
- 'Lackamas Blue' P. A. 1963, Ben Lancaster, Camas, Wash.
- 'Lisa' P. A. 1963, Joseph B. Gable, Stewartstown, Pa.
- 'Little Lou' P. A. 1963, Mr. and Mrs. Maurice Sumner, San Francisco, Calif.
- 'March Sun' P. A. 1964, Rollin G. Wyrens, M.D., Everett, Wash.
- 'Mary Belle' P. A. 1963, Joseph B. Gable, Stewartstown, Pa.
- 'Mrs. Horace Fogg' P. A. 1963, Hjalmer Larson, Tacoma, Wash.
- 'Starlet' P. A. 1963, Carl Fawcett, Tacoma, Wash.
- 'Trude Webster' P. A. 1963, Harold Greer, Eugene, Ore.