This page is still being fleshed out. Here is a rough outline of the issues involved.
- Basics: "just like printing to a file"
- using distiller vs using PDFwriter
- embedding fonts
- What you do while printing versus what you do afterward with Acrobat
- creating thumbnails, bookmarks, and links using Acrobat
- what to look for to make sure you've created a PDF file correctly:
- No font or display problems on any page in the document.
- Color comes across where appropriate.
- Images are detailed enough to look good on the screen, but no so detailed that the files are too large.
- All links work
- thumbnails have been created.
Last updated on: Tuesday, 31-Jul-2001 09:52:27 EDT
Display the graphical version of this document.