|JTE Editor:||Mark Sanders|
The Journal of Technology Education provides a forum for scholarly discussion on topics relating to technology education. Manuscripts should focus on technology education philosophy, theory, or practice. In addition, the Journal publishes book reviews, editorials, guest articles, comprehensive literature reviews, and reactions to previously published articles.
Scope of the JTE
All manuscripts undergo a rigorous review process. Manuscripts that appear in the Articles section have been subjected to a blind review by three or more members of the editorial board. This process generally takes from four to six weeks, at which time authors are promptly notified of the status of their manuscript.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- Five copies of each manuscript should be submitted to: Mark Sanders, JTE Editor, 144 Smyth Hall, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061-0432 (703)231-6480.
- All manuscripts must be double-spaced and must adhere strictly to the guidelines published in Publication Guidelines of the American Psychological Association (3rd Edition).
- Manuscripts that are accepted for publication must be resubmitted (following any necessary revisions) both in hard copy and on a 3 1/2" or 5 1/4" floppy disk (either MS-DOS or Macintosh format). Moreover, the disk version must be in both the native word processor format (such as WordPerfect or MS Word) and in ASCII format.
- Manuscripts for articles should generally be 15-20 pages in length. Book reviews, editorials, and reactions should be three to five manuscript pages.
- Tables should be used only when data cannot be incorporated into the body of the text.
- All figures and artwork must be submitted in camera-ready form.
The Journal of Technology Education will be published twice annually (Fall and Spring issues). Interested subscribers should copy and mail the form below:
Name ___________________________________________ Mailing Address ________________________________ ________________________________________________
Make checks payable to: Journal of Technology Education.
Regular (North America): $8
Regular (Overseas): $12
Return check and this form to:
Mark Sanders, JTE Editor
144 Smyth Hall
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0432
Permission is given to copy any article or graphic provided credit is given and the copies are not intended for sale.
Journal of Technology Education Volume 1, Number 1 Fall 1989