Copyright © 1996. The MIT Press. All rights reserved.
Volume 1 · Number 2
Proceedings of the Society for Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics Conference
- If Nonlinear Models Can't Forecast, What Use Are They?
- by James B. Ramsey
- [ Abstract & Bibliography ] [ 474k PDF ] [ 1MB PS ]
- A Random Walk or Color Chaos on the Stock Market? - Time-Frequency Analysis of S&P Indexes
- by Ping Chen
- [ Abstract & Bibliography ] [ 864k PDF ] [ 1.3MB PS ] [ Data (17k) ]
- Saddle Path Stability, Fluctuations, and Indeterminacy in Economic Growth
- by Alfred Greiner and Willi Semmler
- [ Abstract & Bibliography ] [ 411k PDF ] [ 997k PS ] [ Code (1k) ]
- A Kernel Test for Neglected Nonlinearity
- by Ralph Bradley and Robert McClelland
- [ Abstract & Bibliography ] [ 457k PDF ] [ 1MB PS ] [ Data & Code (5k) ]