- Society for Scholarly Publishing Annual
Conference "Back to the Future: Publishing for the Third Millennium"
Archives Initiative" June 1, 2000 Plenary Panel on New Initiatives in Scholarly
Collection and Access Issues in the Third Millennium" June 1, 2000, Concurrent
- Panel/presentors: Paul Metz, VT; Kathy Perry, VIVA; Jim Neal, Johns Hopkins;
moderator: Gail McMillan
Digital Content" June 2, 2000 Concurrent Session
- Panel/presentors: Deanna Marcum, CLIR; Andrea Keyhani, OCLC; Gail Hodge, IIA;
moderator: Gail McMillan
- "The Digital Library: Without a Soul Can It Be a Library?"
- Plenary presentation at Books and
Bytes: Technologies for the Hybrid Library, VALA 2000 Conference (Victorian
Association for Library Automation, Melbourne, Australia), Feb. 17, 2000
Issues: to Your Electronic Full-text Aggregator Databases and Publishing Agencies,"
- Eileen Hitchingham, Dean, University Libraries, Virginia Tech, Jan. 7, 2000
VIVA Access to Electronic Journals from Aggregator Sources, Virginia Commonwealth
the Library in Digital Library"
- Presentation for the 1999 Association of College and Research Libraries'
conference, 'Racing Toward Tomorrow," Detroit, April 9, 1999
Libraries Support Distributed Education" -- full paper prepared prior
to the conference for panel responses at the time of the above presentation
- "Library Services and Resources for the University Community" (text
- 'Strategie sur la bibliothè virtuelle dans le contexte actuel' for the
Séminaire residentiel de formation à l'intention de directeurs de grandes
bibliothè Suisse, Jongny, Switzerland, Oct. 23, 1998
- Virginia Tech's Scholarly
- Digital Libraries in
Practice: Issues and Ideas, workshop sponsored by the Digital Library Research
Group, College of Library and Information Services at the University of Maryland
College Park, March 25, 1998
Address the Challenges of Asynchronous Learning
- Joanne Eustis and Gail McMillan. Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks,
Vol. 2, Issue 1/March 1998
- "Technology Initiatives and
Organizational Change: Higher Education in a Networked World," CAUSE '97, Orlando,
Florida, Dec. 4, 1997; with Joanne Eustis, (accompanying slides)
- Joanne Eustis and Gail McMillan
- presentation at CAUSE '97, Orlando, Florida, Dec. 4, 1997 accompanying slides
CAUSE is an association for managing and using information
resources in higher education.
About the Scholarly Communications
Annual Reports 1994/1995 -
Presentations and publications about Electronic Theses and